I confirm that I, Maria van Zetten, am the Controller that collects, uses, protects and processes the information that you provide. Your data will be held securely at all times. The data may include the following as well as any other type of information that I specifically request you to provide e.g.: Name, Address, Contact No. Email address, Card payment details.
I will use the data you supply for the following purposes:
- To provide and deliver the services, information and marketing communication that you request
- To process payment transactions
- To provide invoices/receipts
- To respond to your comments, questions in order provide good customer service
- To send promotional material only if separate consent has been given to do so.
- To keep you informed of our products and services
- For R & D development activities in relation to our services and marketing communications
- We may use your personal data for online and social profiling purposes in order to improve our marketing communication.
By submitting a request via the web, you consent to our processing of your personal data as described.
With reference to card payments, when taken over the phone, the card number is input directly to the terminal and is never written or stored anywhere.
If you request your data, I will provide a hard copy of you any orders or workshop bookings you have attended with us. These will be handed to you in person or sent by registered mail. If I receive a request from you to update any data held by Journeys of the heart and soul , I will correct your records at the earliest possible time.
I am committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep your data secure. My technical, administrative and physical procedures are designed to protect your data from loss, theft, misuse and accidental, unlawful or unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, use and destruction. I follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information provided to me. Every precaution will be taken to avoid a breach of your data, but if such a breach should occur, it will be documented, assessed as to its severity and appropriate action taken.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time. Please click unsubscribe on the newsletter or contact us on email@example.com
“Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving”
~ Albert Einstein